Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Tag, I'm It!



The fabby fab Central Alberta photographer Ashley Skjaveland tagged me in a game of blog tag. It's kind of fun!

The Rules.

Post the rules before you give the facts. Post eight random facts about yourself. At the end of your blog post, you need to tag eight people and list their names. Leave the people you tagged a comment on their blog, letting them know that they've been tagged.


#1. I am not a good cook. Actually, I am not a cook at all. I love to bake, but something about spending all that time making something that will disappear in 15 minutes depresses me. I buy a lot of easy to make meal - tortellini and sauce, spaghetti, lots of crockpot stuff.

#2. I am a television junkie. I watch everything I can, and when tv season starts, I have a set schedule of watching every night. Thank goodness for DVRs! Best invention ever! My favorite show ever was Buffy the Vampire Slayer, second was Veronica Mars. I really like shows that get cancelled. LOL! Right now I've been catching up on Heroes on dvd, and I have to say - this show is rivaling LOST for me. It's really gripping, imaginative television. There's still time to catch up on all the episodes before season 2 starts!

#3. I am a bit addicted to technology. Any new kind of gadget, I need to have. Which is why we have a Media Center PC, a laptop PC, a MacBook Pro, and an iMac. You bet I'll be getting an iPhone when they come out in Canada, even though I have two iPods and a Sidekick phone. I waited for hours in the -25 weather for my Wii. If it's new and electronic, I want it.

#4. Guitar Hero is the best game ever. I am a video game junkie. I have every Nintendo system ever made, and I play my DS all the time. But Playstation kicks butt at "cool" games. I first got my PS2 so I could play Karaoke Revolution. (awesome game series, btw), then I got Dance Dance Revolution (my husband's better at it than me) but now it's basically a Guitar Hero Machine. We have face-offs, and everytime we have guests over, we bring out the guitars. Everyone loves playing this game -from my 4 year old to my mother-in-law. I can't wait for GH3 to come out. We got the 80's game, but were disappointed on how few songs there were. And no, I probably won't be getting it for the Wii in a few months. Why? Playstation rocks it!

#5. My favorite soft drink is Dr. Pepper. My favorite fast food is a Mozza burger from A&W. My favorite candy bar is a Wonderbar. My favorite candy is Sweetarts.

#6. I say "zee" instead of "zed". Candy bar instead of chocolate bar. I don't spell neighbor with a "u". I went to school in Los Angeles, California from kindergarden to grade 3 - where I learned the alphabet, how to spell and the only celebrity I ever saw was Elizabeth Montgomery from Bewitched. But yes, I *did* go to school with "Blossom", but we haven't spoken in years and years. Actually I did look her up about 6 years ago, and we exchanged a couple of emails and that's it. I think she was studying neuroscience or something like that. True story.

#7. I think Anthony Wiggle is hot.

#8. I am not afraid of much, but I am deathly afraid of rats. I love that Alberta is rat-free. I can never move away! It's not just rats though, I fear any rodent. And rabbits. I fear rabbits. And birds. Huh. Maybe I am afraid of a lot? LOL!

So now for my 8 blogging coolcats:

Alicia Price Photography

Dooce

Moments Cherished Photography

Life With My X-Men

Bowes Photography

Jenna Slomp Photography

Phreckles Photography

Kylie Banks Photography

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LOL, thanks a lot!!!! ! question, I have been tagged twice now, does that mean I have to do 16 random facts??? hahaha

Danna

Jenna said...

8 people! How on earth will I find 8 bloggers to tag??? Ugh! Thanks for taggin me... I'll add this to my blog soon. Your facts are great.

Ashley Logan said...

DUDE, I laughed so hard when I read #7!! Like, I'm still laughing now, that's hilarious!

Nice to know you better!!

~Ashley

Toni said...

just came across your site and had to tell you I love your work! ANd I totally understand the cooking thing... not my idea of fun. Too bad we have to do it to survive! Thanks for sharing!
Toni