Friday, August 17, 2007

Book now to secure one of the last evening sessions!




Just a quick update today, evening sessions are only available until the end of September, and are booking fast.
If you are interested in grabbing one of these last few dates to get some nice evening light photos (my personal fave) then check the website for the schedule and email me!

I'm still looking for teenage models for my new site, and need more guys - so if you know any, please tell them about the deal.
Free photo session, a cd of websized, watermarked images perfect for Facebook or MySpace, and 50% off prints.
Also needed, anyone who is interested in "trashing" their grad dress. Check out Drown The Gown to get an idea of what I'm talking about!

Finally, my computer should be ready for pickup today. I've been lost without it. For those waiting on newborn/maternity sessions - I am going to be working 'round the clock the next week to make sure your galleries get up in a timely manner. Thank you all so much for your patience.

Oh, and I've got some new additions to Fresh Sugar's product list. I'll be posting some photos soon! New birth announcements and new collages! Stay tuned!

(and the photo is random, but I can't post an entry without a pic! This is one of the only photos on my laptop, taken with our Canon point and shoot camera. It's Emma's first day at camp, at the wonderful Butterfield Acres)

No comments: