Wednesday, August 01, 2007

CONTEST!

Drumroll please . . .


Fresh Sugar is adding a new area to the biz, and it's . . .
TEENAGERS!

Right now I am in need of two things - models for the new website - and a NAME for the new website.

First thing, models. If you are (or know someone who is) between the ages of 13-20 and would like to do a model session, please email me at info@freshsugar.ca
You will receive a free session, a disc of websized, watermarked images perfect for Facebook or MySpace, and 50% off all prints you would like to order. This offer is ONLY for the month of August, so email me now!
I am especially looking for anyone who would like to "trash" their grad dress, contact me for more info.

And now for the contest! I would like to keep Fresh Sugar Photography, and add a subtitle underneath. For example, Fresh Sugar Photography - Teens. If the word Teens wasn't kind of dorky, I would just use that. So I need something that conveys youthfulness and glamour. Please send your ideas to info@freshsugar.ca and if I choose your name - a $50 iTunes gift card is coming your way.

And to get those creative juices flowing, here are a couple of shots from some recent models. Thanks so much girls, it was awesome to work with you!





No comments: