Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Vegas. Baby.



So this is my last baby to share before I leave for Vegas on Wednesday! This little cutie was SO darn good, she slept through almost the entire session. I don't know how Mom & Dad do it though, they just moved into a new home right before she came - THEN got the flu! Super-parents for sure. :)

So Wednesday morning I leave to Las Vegas for WPPI, a photography convention and tradeshow. I'm going early to take a workshop with the awesomely talented Chris Lalonde from Photolux Studio. His fashion stuff rocks my world, and I'm so excited to learn from him. I also have a personal 90 minute mentoring session with Stephen and Jen Bebb from Bebb Studios.

It's going to be talent everywhere down there - I'm heading down with my bestest pals: Danna Bowes, Alicia Price and Deanna Hall. I get to meet some super skilled photogs that I've only ever chatted with online - like Joyce Smith and Susan Braswell. My only sad point is my fab friend Jinky who was all the way over from Australia to teach some workshops was missing home and is now back down under. Now who will I play roulette with and laugh hysterically over 5am breakfasts with this year?
Dawn Roberts, that's who!

I'm also excited to be taking a boudoir workshop while I'm down there, so I will be looking for guinea pigs, er, models, to photograph when I get back!

So an action-packed two weeks for sure, but I'll be missing my little Fresh Sugar newborns while I'm down in Sin City. Ok, maybe not missing . . . but I look forward to seeing them when I get back!
Oh, and I won't get a chance to unveil it before I leave - so watch for the NEW blog when I get back, as well as some new website coolness. :)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAY!
You're going to have so much fun.

Caits said...

Yay! Cutie!!!!

PD said...

so cute...have fun Brandy!

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to meet you, Brandy!! And I am soooo jealous that you leave are there already and I'm stuck here until Sunday!! :)

Jeremi said...

Brandy it was so great to meet you down in Vegas! Hope you had a BLAST!!!!