Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy New Year!



Well, the holiday season has come and gone and 2007 is being rung out tonight. I'd like to take this opportunity to thank everyone who made this year so wonderful for me: my clients, my blog readers, and my friends and family.
I'm excited to start 2008 with a bang, I'm starting a new year-long promo called Fresh Ideas. I'll be giving you the full scoop in the next couple of days!

This gorgeous little baby was one of the many Christmas presents that I was lucky to photograph this December. I had tons of fun at the session, it's fabulous when the parents are willing to try anything, and have some ideas of their own - which this shot was one of!

Happy New Year everyone! (don't forget an Advil and tons of water before bed tonight, lol)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Happy New Year to you too!