Wednesday, December 12, 2007

The sweetest holiday gift



This new family has just welcomed home this little sunshine. One of the most peaceful newborns I've had the pleasure of meeting, she was just a total doll throughout the whole session. She was so patient with me, letting me play with some of my brand new and exciting newborn wraps. I'll be previewing more from different sessions this month, I'm excited to add this new look to my newborn photography. Congratulations again Mom and Dad, and enjoy your first holiday season as a family.

4 comments:

Markissaearle said...

LOVE this blanket! It makes the baby so soft looking! Great choice
Cheerio
-Melissa E Earle

Anonymous said...

Hi Brandy...

I would really love to know where you got the newborn wraps! I've been looking for something like that for a long time and haven't been successful...

I tried to find a link to email you but couldn't find one...so I thought I would ask in a comment!!

You would mind sharing??? THANKS!!

Brandy said...

Hi Jessica,

I got them here:
http://detailsbymlphotography.blogspot.com/

They are absolutely fantastic!

Anonymous said...

THANKS, Brandy!! :) I really appreciate it!!

:)